This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for DATAIQs.com. This privacy notice applies only to information collected by this website:
- We will not sell information or rent it to anyone. EVER. If you need help, you can reach out direct.
- We only collect information that you give us via phone, email, text, chat or other direct contact with you
- We use guest information to respond to an issue or regarding the reason(s) you contacted us.
- We will never share your information with any third party, other than to fulfill your request (i.e., to ship/receive an order) or to abide by a legal request. * In which case you will be fully notified BEFORE any action is taken on our part.
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We use non-identifying information to better design & speed up this website. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our site users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users do or read, but rather how well each page performs.
- When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.